Steklov Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences in cooperation with Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University and Ivannikov Institute for System Programming of the Russian Academy of Sciences hosted the IV International conference “Supercomputer Technologies of Mathematical Modelling (SCTeMM’19) on June 19 – 21, 2019.
The purpose of this conference was to discuss current problems of mathematical modeling of continuum mechanics, computational algorithms on multiprocessor systems, scientific computing, and prospects for the development of parallel computing technologies. The conference covered the following themes
· Mathematical problems of continuum mechanics;
· Supercomputer technologies in research;
· Computational algorithms for solving applied problems;
· High Performance Computing Software;
· Multiscale models and methods;
· Numerical methods for solving inverse problems.
Scientists from world leading institutions in Russia, the USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Singapore attended the event.